SPOOKTOBER HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL IS THE ONLY PLACE TO BE THIS HALLOWEEN IN MELBOURNE.
This October, dare to enter Spooktober’s magical land of Halloween. The expansive grounds surrounding the iconic St Kilda Town Hall are transformed to include:
- 2 Haunted Houses with different scare levels
- The ultimate Trick or Treat Trail – Sponsored by WIZZ FIZZ (Melbourne’s safest way to Trick or Treat!)
- Melbourne’s best Food Trucks
- Halloween themed games and amusements
- Costume Contests
- And more activities and things to do on Halloween!
Halloween dress-up is highly encouraged as the spooktacular Count Carisle will be personally handing out prizes to the most scarily dressed Trick or Treaters every hour during the festival hours.
Inside the Town Hall is home to 2 Haunted Houses with plentiful scares for all ages. The Haunted Manor runs during daylight hours and as night falls upon us the After Dark Tours begin and the doors of the Asylum are open for anyone brave enough to enter.